Friday, February 12, 2010

Have you ever been deer hunting and accidentally loaded your chapstick?

My sister did good thing she didnt shoot. She would have chapped is behindHave you ever been deer hunting and accidentally loaded your chapstick?
Maybe your sister could get a job loading Dick Cheney's gun the next time he goes hunting.....I am sure that his hunting buddies would appreciate it and they would pay her well too. LOLHave you ever been deer hunting and accidentally loaded your chapstick?
I loaded a pencil and the deer wrote me back
lol...thats a hoot!=)
At least she wasn't giving any lip service
haha no ....


that could have caused a problem ...
No. But I used to work with a teenager in local authority care who tried to hold up a petrol station with a garden implement.





Which is way scarier.
Oh my goodness! That's funny. Quit deer hunting, by the way and I will laugh even more.
What a terrible way to waste some good chapstick!
how in the heck can you mistake chapstick for a bullet or shell??? tell her she is better off far far away from firearms.


This is not a laughing matter...did she have any idea where she was??? what her target was??? what might be behind her target??? get a clue things like this are the reason our second amendment rights are slowly being erroded
Some of these people need to get a life. This is just for fun! I don't think it's going to effect our gun rights by putting this question in this forum. I did an oops by giving one of these idiots a thumbs up. I am so used to giving them that I goofed. Oh well, can't be perfect all the time! FOMCL

No comments:

Post a Comment