Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Has anyone seen pictures of a huge deer blind with a bed in it? I had it on an email a long time ago?

Was it a ground blind or one raised up off of the ground (Tower Blind) ?Has anyone seen pictures of a huge deer blind with a bed in it? I had it on an email a long time ago?
google: The ultimate deer stand or u can find it on www.huntingvt.com in the forum

Report Abuse


Has anyone seen pictures of a huge deer blind with a bed in it? I had it on an email a long time ago?
I saw the one that you are talking about. I think it was entitled ';The Ultimate Deer Blind';. You might try doing a Google search under that title.
they have a guy here in texas that makes a 3 story fiberglass blind. the bottom floor has 2 large doors. you drive you 4-wheeler in and close the doors.there is then a small ladder to the 2nd floor which has the bed.above that is another ladder that goes into the stand where you hunt.they are extremely heavy. the maker cam leave them as a blank color or he can camo them.keep in touch with me and i will try to find a pictuure for you.


----retired texas deputy sheriff----

No comments:

Post a Comment