Wednesday, February 10, 2010

These deer keep coming to my backyard?

Every single day deer have come into my backyard and eat EVERYTHING. Are there any good ways of making them stop eating everything? Please don't suggest shooting them I just want them gone not deadThese deer keep coming to my backyard?
There are a wide variety of plants that deer do not like. They tend to stay away from them. Talk to your local nurseryman about them, and he could recommend them to you for the area in which you live. I have heard, that a light spray of household ammonia around the bushes will keep deer away, though I have never tried it. Another place you might check with, is your local Fish and Game Dept. I'm with you, don't kill em, just move em.These deer keep coming to my backyard?
a fence, dogs. another thing i have heard about is a sprinkler with a sensor so that way when the animal comes by is sprays water to scare them,





BUT, i would enjoy them! not many people get ot expierene wildlife, in its finest. they probably come up there b/c their home has been destroyed!
shoot them with a bb gun it will just sting them a little and they will leave
get some lion piss and pour it in your backyard it will scare them away for good
Get a fence

No comments:

Post a Comment