Friday, February 12, 2010

Spiritually speaking, how do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?

Salt licks.





Edit: Basically, they post the crossing signs not only at places where deer are most often hit (meaning that it is a common trail), but also simply as a reminder to drive cautiously as there may generically be deer in the region.Spiritually speaking, how do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
Pavlovian training!Spiritually speaking, how do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
well, I will let you in on a little secret... when I say I am hunting, I am really teaching them how to read...... sssshhhh. dont tell ok ??? go in peace..... God bless
historical data.
God told em to
lol...oh honey, here in Georgia, those deer can't read!
Go into the woods and nail maps on the trees....so he will know where to go. Have a great night. I'm going to bed.
he wont care. You dont run him.

No comments:

Post a Comment