Friday, February 12, 2010

Have you ever hit a deer with your car..then brought it home and made stew?

EW! Never hit one and I would never eat one. They are all over my back yard in the morning pulling apples off the trees. I would like to smack them around though for leaving piles of poop that my dogs like to roll in.Have you ever hit a deer with your car..then brought it home and made stew?
My brother hit a deer with his truck in May and took the deer to the local Orphanage for them...everyone around there, hunts and takes the kill to them.....





It was an accident, but the deer had to be put down, it was suffering.





I do not eat deer, bear, moose meat at all....I do not like the taste of wild game at allHave you ever hit a deer with your car..then brought it home and made stew?
I was traveling behind the person who hit the deer. I went back home and got help to take it home for stew..


We also made a lot of jerky..
I've hit deer before..I lived in Central Texas, (hitting deer is a regular hazard there) but I've never kept and butchered the meat. although I know people who have!
No Deer in Southern California. I did hit a Rabbit in Arizona and ate it,though.
I think theres no problem with it. The deer is already dead.
The deer actually ran over Zeds car.
A deer ran into the rear side panel years ago, left blood but ran on (NJ)....!!
Nope, only hit duck and skunk with car. :)
Nope, but its definitely on my to do list.
the game warden would not let me
No but I do eat venison now %26amp; then.
uhm that would be a HELLL NO

No comments:

Post a Comment