Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If you could would you hunt deer with a sharpen stick?

I think hunting as lost its roots..all these guys with guns and bows..now hunting Bambi with a sharpen stick in animal hides and stalking the prey would make it more of a man's game..or hobbie..or sport..it would give bams a chance for once..If you could would you hunt deer with a sharpen stick?
HELL YEAH I WOULD WANT TO HUNT A DEER WITH A SHARPENED STICK. I WANA WACK THE HELL OUT OF THAT DEER AND THEN STAB HIM TO DEATH TILL THE BLOOD STOPS COMING OUT OF HIS BODY. AND THEN I AM GOING TO RIP HIS SKIN OFF AND EAT HIM WHILE I WEAR THE SKIN.If you could would you hunt deer with a sharpen stick?
I guess it depends.


Just what do you call an arrow?


World English Dictionary Definition.


a long thin missile pointed at one end.


Point in fact, I DO!


And as to chance, as long as he stays out of my effective range he wins.


Non the less 8 points hit the ground on day 2 of bow season this year.


Any more moronic questions?
arrows are sharpen sticks!!! African hunters!!! indians!!
Why would you want to? When you have technology you use it. How do you think we got to this point today?
I can and I won't.
There will always be some idiot out there who tries to prove his own self worth by trying garbage like that.





Look at the idiots who buy a handgun and then start overloading them just so they can claim theirs has twenty more foot pounds of energy than the rest.





And the idiots who go out hunting with handguns to prove how great they are.





A couple of decades back, the idiots were trying to hunt boars with spears.





Unfortunately, they like to experiment on animals at the cost of untold pain and an agonizingly slow death just to say they are men.





The ';sport'; of hunting isn't what it used to be. The garbage has long past floated to the top. The lunatics have taken over the asylum.





The worst part is that the garbage stinks so badly that the entire sport and everyone in it is covered by its stench. One POS makes the news for being a POS and then the entire country views us ALL as POS. The POS ruined the sport and then they sit back and whine and cry because someone tries to put some sanity back into it.
wow..... if we went to that we would probably wouldnt get to many deer....
Been there and done it.........





ILMAO





Miketyson26
i think we need to go back to writing letters by hand doing away with electricity and stop paying entitlement programs too. By the way how many cylinders does your car have? and I think you need to get a horse and buggy a lot less people would be killed in car accidents
Sharp stick?? Ha!! I hunt deer, elk and wild hogs with my bare hands. Have for many years. Hain't never kilt one that ways tho, just hunted 'em.
I've killed my share in spear range, but I'll take the quick, clean kill of modern technology, thank you. Your point, though, about hunting harder and getting in close is a good one.
You may have just given me a new hobbie......let see I would put some bait under a tree branch that I was dangling out on and I would wait patiently for the poor deer to come under the tree. Just them I would pounce out of the tree and tackle the deer, stabbing him in the throat with my stick...now thats how hunting should be, ahahaha
No.Why use a stick when you can use a highly effective weapon? If you were to use a stick you would never have venison in the freezer.
i would only try this if it was a matter of life and death, and there were no other animals. first off, i dont think you would ever get close enough to stab the deer, i've tried to get close to them, and they usually run when you get within 30 feet of them. they have a very good sence of smell. the only way i could see it happening, is if you got close to a buck during mating season, and it charged at you. if you didn't kill it right away though, it would definately attack you, and my guess is the deer would win. you should try it, and video tape it, then send me a copy of the video. maybe try jumping out of trees on top of the deer, that way you can ride them untill they bleed to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment