Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My sister hit a deer using my name?

and she reported it,but she has a suspended license, so she gave police officer my name,and her husband did have insurance on the vehicle, so she gave police officer my name and her husband insurance. I won't report her for doing this she is my sister,but will she be found out for doing this ?My sister hit a deer using my name?
Yeah she could, and you could both get in trouble cause you're letting her commit the fraud





why the eff is she driving on a suspended license?My sister hit a deer using my name?
i think you might get caught before she does


if you agree to let her use your name you are putting yourself at risk for prosecution from the police and also from your insurance company





it's fraud and impersonation





i know you are trying to do the right thing for your sis


but also make sure you are covering your tracks and your butt



That's a nice sister you got there. What's going to happen when she gets in a wreck? Are you going to get blamed for that too?





You know, that was extremely unnprofession of the police, too.
Did your name hurt the deer? This may be important if the deer sues you.
and th ecops didnt ask her for her license if they didnt then good chance it wil pass
How did she know the deer was using your name?
of course she will.

No comments:

Post a Comment