Friday, February 12, 2010

Can anyone tell me where I can find some land to hunt deer on in far west Texas?

I hunt in and around Fort David National Park.


It's pretty good most weekends.


Not as easy as the zoo as it's pretty damn big.


But I get a real buzz when all the staff are dresed up in civil war uniforms.





Just keep low during the kids holidays or you might get caughtCan anyone tell me where I can find some land to hunt deer on in far west Texas?
That depends entirely on whether or not you plan on transporting the deer onsite and hunting them after releasing them in the 'wild' or if you plan on finding a plot of lang with deer already onsite in order to facilitate the task. If you don't already have the stock of deer you plan on hunting or don't have the means to transport your prey to the land upon which you intend to hunt then I'd go for the latter option.





The easiest way to hunt deer in Texas would be to go to the zoo in Dallas. The deer there are already in a cage so there's virtually no chance you'll miss and you'll have the added adrenaline rush of fleeing the law once you've taken out your targets. Be very careful of children and bears in the vicinity.Can anyone tell me where I can find some land to hunt deer on in far west Texas?
I don't think the far West corner of Texas Homecare is an appropriate place to hunt deer or anything for that matter. If you wish to maybe collect some insects without disturbing people that are happily going about their Saturday home improvements shopping then fine. But taking weapons and live ammunition in there is wholly unacceptable. Grow up. You don't have to play with guns near young children to be a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment