Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can I mix tap water with C'mere Deer?

The package says and non chlorinated water but I don't understand why because tap water has chlorine but it does not harm us. Can I dechlorinate the water from my faucet?Can I mix tap water with C'mere Deer?
chlorine will bind some of the volatile chemicals in the product, reducing its potency. dechlorinate your water by allowing it to sit uncovered in a bucket for a day or so. most of the chlorine will evaporate. you could also add some dirt to neutralize the chlorine.Can I mix tap water with C'mere Deer?
There are two way to dechlorinate the water. Let the water sit in an open container for 24 hours. Get hot water from the faucet and let it sit until it is room temperature.
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment