Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm going to the Tanger Outlet Center in Deer Park, NY?

I'm leaving from Long Beach, NY and I need to know the shortest way to the Long Island Expressway (LIE)





Thank YouI'm going to the Tanger Outlet Center in Deer Park, NY?
Hey, just to let you know, we went on Sunday night. The crowds are epic with parking lots being closed off and police directing traffic into other lots so if you are bringing small children, bring a stroller.





A lot of the stores and places to eat are not opened yet and there weren't any really outstanding sales. My sister, boyfriend, and I came prepared to spend $$$ money and were disappointed. The Christmas Tree Store was a delight as always (lol, we're not just holiday junk) but Old Navy had the same stuff it has in their stores only with factory store tags, AK didnt have anything great, and Sax was only ok. We went to a huge array of stores and price ranges and there wasn't really anything to get excited about.








Could you add where in Long Beach you are coming from and I will give you directions. If you are comfortable with the Southern State, I would try that. The LIE was completely tied up by the outlets.





You could also try mapquest.com



No comments:

Post a Comment