Friday, February 5, 2010

Taxidermy question here: Does deer scrotum make for a nice coin purse?

Yes. you can make a nice small coin purse from it. It must be properly tanned to keep it from becoming hard and inflexable. I have never seen it done with a deer scrotum but I have seen a bull scrotum done that way to make a small purse. It will stir up a conversation.





Deer scrotums are about the same size as a human scrotum. If anyone asks, you can have a very interesting story to tell about an imaginary unfaithful ex-boyfriend.Taxidermy question here: Does deer scrotum make for a nice coin purse?
Sure. You can make a cover for the pommel of a saddle with one also. Plus you can use the legs and make them into a gun rack.Taxidermy question here: Does deer scrotum make for a nice coin purse?
Yes it does. I have had them tanned and have used them for gear shift nob covers also. They all so make a good medicine bag.
Yes, but it will be somewhat small. I had one made from a Cape Buffalo I shot in Mozambique in 2005. My son uses it for a marble bag.
Now that's being resourceful, I'm not going to ask how you came up with this question, LMAO........its already the right shape too !!
dont take his man hood away from him

No comments:

Post a Comment