Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Which state has the highest population of deer?

Texas is #1 with 3.3 million


Mississippi is # 2 with 1.75 million


Michigan #3 with 1.65 million


Alabama #4 1.6 million


Pennsylvania #4 1.6


Wisconsin #4 1.6Which state has the highest population of deer?
what i have read before in the past Mich. ,Ohio, and Pa. have the biggest population of deer ,they did not state who had the most.I read this in field and streamWhich state has the highest population of deer?
Texas has the highest population of deer in the United States according to the 2006 Whitetail Deer Almanac.
Mine does - but only at night when I'm driving.





They all move to another state 1/2 hour before sunrise and come back 1/2 hour after sunset.
texas #1 for deer population


mississippi #2 for deer population
I have no idea....who has time to count?
Alabama
definitely texas
texas, the best state in the union. f.y.i. everythings bigger in texas
Wisconsin supposedly has 1.3 million deer but I don't know if that is the highest of the 50 states. Interested to know myself being from Wisconsin.
OHIO....by far. we're overrun w/ them here..they're everywhere...it's because one of their biggest predators, the wolf, was removed from here, so nothing is really here to kill them, except our cars.
I think its Pennsylvania. I drive truck for a living and those deers are scattered over the highway like a Stephen King movie. Its scary and sad.
I have seen conflicting reports. ESPN whitetail hunting claims Pennsylvania has the highest population but In other publications I have seen Texas. I think that Pennsylvania has the highest population per square mile but over all numbers Texas has the highest count.
Not sure which state has the most. But Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania are at the top of the list for bow killed deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment