Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Would being on my period effect deer hunting?

i just startign bow hunting with my boyfriend and he wants me to go hunting tomorrow but i started my period last night and theirs this buck he wants...will it help or hurt his chances?? thanksWould being on my period effect deer hunting?
No. Only problem you would have is taking care of 'something' while out there. If you need to, take a small trash bag and extra 'supplies' and take care of it when you need to behind a big tree or something.





If anything, it will increase your/his chances of getting a buck. When a girl in on her period, her body produces certain pheromones- a buck will pick up on the pheromones.





Also, if you have bad cramps, walking to and from where you'll be hunting will help also (the more you move, the less menstrual cramps will hurt in general).





I have gone deer hunting while on my period and I have never seen any negative affects while hunting. Ironically, I shot an 8 point buck while on my period.





One thing that could hurt his chances of getting the buck is using the scented feminine hygiene products, so use the unscented 'supplies'.





Here are 2 other links that you may find useful:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Would being on my period effect deer hunting?
Many people swear that used tampons work......so it may be better for you. I have not tried it....nor do I intend to. I see plenty of deer without that. Regardless ....I don't think it matters in your situation......use some no scent feminine products and hunt down wind if you want......watch out for a buck in case he gets a good sniff......he might try something if you know what I mean.
Thanks Annie.





She is right. (Makes me feel like I'm tootin my own horn. lol)





It will not hurt his chances at all. Just don't use scented products.





Bucks are attracted to it. Not only are they attracted to it they go crazy. See Annie's links.


My only buck now is crazy (he is in rut) and is plum mean when a woman gets around during that time.





Annie answers this question far beyond what any of us men could. So much so it makes me a little uncomfortable. I'm glad we are not discussing this in person. She needs best answer.
Actually, my future wife PLANS her hunting on those days!! She swears it works...Heck, 5 bucks later, I can't argue. She swears by it.
never had that problem,wheres annie when you need her?





Iknew you could get that one annie
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment