Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My fianc茅's family expects venison at the reception. But it's too deer. what should we do?

I could never afford to serve venison at the reception. That's a lot of doe. It' s bad enough they want Belgian chocolate moose. I think, to save big bucks, we might antelopeMy fianc茅's family expects venison at the reception. But it's too deer. what should we do?
They are trying to save money as they Elk out a living. Rather then complain, why don't you hoof on over to the store and buy what you like. I hope you herd what I am sayingMy fianc茅's family expects venison at the reception. But it's too deer. what should we do?
Love the pun
see if they like duck or even ostrich (it might be hard to get hold of). if they want something rich try pigeon or rabbit.
deerie me your a little dearing with your sense of humor, how would u go serving pigs knuckles
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment