Friday, February 5, 2010

What would you do if Bambi the deer walked out of the woods and said to you...?

...';Boy, I'll never do THAT again for Two Bucks!'; ?What would you do if Bambi the deer walked out of the woods and said to you...?
ROTFLMFAO.


Yep, that's what one of my hunting buddies stated that Bambi (two legged one) said at the lodge.What would you do if Bambi the deer walked out of the woods and said to you...?
oh god i really must stop drinking.





only 2 bucks that's really cheap - go for the big bucks the more bucks you have the happier you will be.
';HOLY S***, A TALKING DEER!'; Then I'd make sure I have some venison for dinner.





Seriously, though I'd be grossed out as hell.
awww what a little deer..heehee..hey Pockie ..who killed Bambi..sex pistols...yaaay...let's head bang..
I would actually be standing there in a total state of shock, but mostly, I would seriously laugh my *** off!!!
Bambi's mother got shot by hunters, so I'm sure he's still a bit screwed up by that.
Go deer hunting.











Cheers


-Will
Pick up the pieces of my Buick...





*cussing*
damn...i shouldnt have smoked ALL that by myself!
wide-eyed and naive - welcome to the real world
lol
how 'bout a fiver?
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment