Friday, February 5, 2010

Have you ever hit a deer with you car?

I did...$1,000 worth of damages...bummer for the deer and my car!Have you ever hit a deer with you car?
my goodness yes... I live in Pennsylvania and three times with my cars well two were vans and they were totaled and just last night my brand new mini cooper ruined... I had 135 miles on it... all six bags opened... and almost choked me to death..... so yes I have hit a deer with my car.. Grant MHave you ever hit a deer with you car?
No. Sorry to hear about that! I saw a deer the other day after it had been hit. It was still alive and trying to run away and it kept falling down. I was freaking out!! It was sooooo sad!
A deer ran into the rear quarter panel,....many, many years ago....!!
yes, i can tell you, you got off easy.
You and your deers!





No, I don't drive yet :(
yeah, saved money, didn't have to buy meat for a whole winter!
No,although I sunk my teeth into one once....

No comments:

Post a Comment