Friday, February 5, 2010

I need to make a deer costume for Pilgrims Day my school is pri vate so it has to be a skirt below my knee?

So my school is private i need a deer costume so my friend and I can be a Indian and deer for Pligrims Day at my school please HELPI need to make a deer costume for Pilgrims Day my school is pri vate so it has to be a skirt below my knee?
get a brown bathrobe or something similar then get some christmas reindeer type antlers and put them on your head and you are set.





or if you or your mom is okay at sewing, make the equivalent of a 'moo-moo' (a big shapeless dress) out of plain brown fabric and do the same thing.





Wear black shoes or boots and black gloves for the hooves





Put brown facepaint on your face, and put black facepaint on your nose.I need to make a deer costume for Pilgrims Day my school is pri vate so it has to be a skirt below my knee?
well since its near christmas go buy those antler headbands that people are so fond of wearing and paint your nose black.


Also be sure to wear orange when walking around forested areas.
Umm...you should post this in the Fashion section...unless you want us to shoot you..

No comments:

Post a Comment