Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How many of my contacts and other friends would like to come and baby set me while husband goes to Deer camp?

We will have a 3 day party, I have a pool, tanning bed, basket ball court and huge pond , live out in country a lot of wild life, i'll furnish the kegs and you bring blankets and pillows, Will you come? and what will you bring? Thanks LaylaHow many of my contacts and other friends would like to come and baby set me while husband goes to Deer camp?
Sounds great...only let's add shopping and a girl's lunch out ! I'll bring the chocolates,wine and how about a DJ ?Oldies music !How many of my contacts and other friends would like to come and baby set me while husband goes to Deer camp?
Thanks so much for the 10 points ! And I hope that your husband has a great time at deer camp .

Report Abuse



Deer camp ??? You must be a lonely hunter's wife ??? I've got some pills and a tree trunk that will help you with that !
Yes of course i will, i'll playing basketball. I will bring some cds.
I'm coming. But what the hell is deer camp?
WoW, I'll Bring Chips %26amp; Pretzels....lol...!!
I think you know my answer lady!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment